Oh folks, hello folks. Tell me your personal canons. What's 100% true for you that isn't supported by the evidence?
Here are mine:
- Season 6B.
- The Romulans' backstory from the Rihannsu novels.
- Elliot Pope is an unreliable narrator, and The Deadly Assassin didn't happen.
- Sito Jaxa survived the events of Lower Decks. She was either on a super-secret mission that even Picard didn't know about, or she was captured by the Cardassians and released after the war.
- John and Nancy totally got together when they grew up. I hope they survived the war.
- The Daleks deployed the [or a] Time Destructor during the early stages of the Time War, which explains why the Doctor lost fifty years off his stated age somewhere between Sylvester McCoy and David Tennant.
- Edward II wasn't killed at Berkeley Castle. He lived afterwards as a hermit in Europe.
- John Harrison was merely the first of the Augments to be woken from cryofreeze when Admiral Marcus found the Botany Bay. With his genetically engineered intellect, he was smart enough to claim to be Khan.
- Fall Out was another drug-induced hallucination, just like Living In Harmony or A, B, & C. Shattered Visage is personal soft canon.
Those are mine. What are yours?